STAFFS and BOARD of DirectorsOur members and staff must be 18 years and above and must be productively ebegaged in a legitimate trade or work which is verifiable. We presently have over one hundred and sixty members in less than 1 year and we are expanding on a daily basis.
OUR TEAMOur team are well equipped and trained and the management is responsible for the effective and efficient runing of Skyewise PMCS Ltd. to fine-tuned new ideas for progress of the organization.
BOARD of Directors
- President: Dr James A Iyere
- Vice President: Philomina Stephen Orimisan
- General Manager: Abuyere L. Elvis
- Secretary: Bella Okujagu
- Marketing Director: Confidence Chukwu
- Head of operation: Charles C Oputa
Our Management Teamis made up of season individuals who are determined to drive Skyewise PMCS Ltd. memebers to financial freedom. Our success stems from the experience, leadership and the professionalism of our management and staff.
- Dr James A. Iyere (Chairman/President) is a Nigerian journalist and founder of Zenith Magazine and publications, he is a seasoned journalist and author of many books. He holds BSc in mass communication from the university of Benin and MBA from University of Ekpoma Edo State.
- Philomina Stephen (Vice President) is an experienced business analyst and administrator. She holds (BSc) Degree from the university of Lagos in Business Administration. She started her working and business career from Elf filling station where she reigned and built Stephenson Global Concept Nigeria Limited. A conglomerates that has over forty five branches spanning across Lagos and Abuja. Haven been exposed to the Nigerian business environment for over decades and as an astute business woman whose integrity over the years has contributed immensely to the growth of the organization, her outstanding performance as Vice President motivated the Board to approve her promotion and she became the pioneer Managing Director and prime mover.
- Abuyere L. Elvis (General Manager) is a self-motivated and goal oriented individual who response positively to pressure and use analytical style of negotiation combined with positive thinking to generate effective solutions. He is an Accountant graduate from University of Abuja.
- Bar Bath Omozokpai (Company Legal Practitional) He holds BSc from University of Benin and attended the Nigerian Law School and he has also be been awarded a certificate of public notary. He is a seasoned and practice lawyer who have won so many cases.
- Confidence Chukwu (Marketing Director) She holds BSc from Benue State University in marketing management. She worked for GT bank over five years and held key position in the marketing department.
- Stephanie Ojimba (Head of Operation/BDM) She holds a (BSc) in Business Administration and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Business Administration and Management from the prestigious University of Enugu. She has attended several trainings locally in the areas of Investment analysis, business management and micro finance banking.
Philomina has a successful and challenging career spanning industry like Oil and Gas. She started her work career in 1992 and has played a vital role in business decisions, reporting, transaction processing and taxation.
Abuyere is a professional member of the Institute of Charter Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) ET 1 Fellow. He holds also HND Degree in Accountancy from Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja and PGD in Business Administration from National Open University.
His quest for success has been his major driving force which motivated him to pursue greener pasture in business development, He grew from just a sales executive to marketing manager. A position he held that turned around the sales volume and profitability of the firm.
He spent over 7 years In the banking industry ranging from Skyebank Plc to First Bank Plc where he managed and achieved several business results including Finance and Accounts, Marketing and Procurement Unit, Risk and Asset Management. He also developed several financial and credit models, templates and Operational Manual being used by the organization before he resigned and became the General Manager of Skyewise PMCS Ltd. .
His passion to be affiliated with a large scale and diverse experience in criminal case, having responsibilities for financial, human and materials resources with a view to contributing his utmost best in co-operation with other team members towards the realization of the corporate objective and meeting set targets attracted him to Skyewise. December 2013 an exceptional and remarkable service in the academia and the public sector, dedication to advocating for and implementing Judicial Reform in Nigeria.
It is worthy to note that prior to her engagement with Skyewise, Confidence has excelled notably within the banking industry where her sense of duty, responsibility, hard work and integrity distinguished and earned her several commendations in GT Bank also has outstanding manner in handling her assignments. She joint Skyewise PMCS Ltd. July 2016 where she has contributed immensely to the growth and success of Skyewise.
She joined Skyewise MCS Ltd as Business Development Manager and based on her administrative acumen and professional competence, she has developed a customer based system within a very short period of time.
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- We are dependable and reliable
- We solve money problem
- Consultancy services
- Business advisory
- Financial advisory and planing
- Association of non- banking micro finance institution
- Abuja Cooperative Federation (ABCOF)
- Federal Capital Territoty Agency
- Lead Way Assurance Company